Index: Poetry Series
My Top Poetry Series
All My Poems in Series That I’ve Published on This Site
Hi! I’m Holly Lyn Walrath and I’m a poet, editor, writer, publisher, and freelancer. My poetry and short fiction has appeared in Strange Horizons, Fireside Fiction, Daily Science Fiction, Luna Station Quarterly, Liminality, and Analog. I am the author of Glimmerglass Girl (Finishing Line Press, 2018), Numinose Lapidi (in Italian, Kipple Press, 2020), and The Smallest of Bones (Clash Books, 2021).
I’ve been writing on Medium for a long while now, so I decided to create an index of all my most popular articles. These go as far back as 2017! I’ll do my best to keep this list updated as I keep writing.
- #SerialKillerSummer: Black Out Poems about Serial Killers
- The Best Speculative Poetry Engages in Experimental Forms: Recommended Reading from the 2020 Elgin Awards
- A Queer Poem a Day: A June Poetry Challenge in Celebration of Pride Month
- A Haiku Love Poem a Day: A February Poetry Challenge
- Instapoems from My New Chapbook: Numinose Lapidi
- Speculative Poets Renegotiate Femininity & the Strange
Recommended Reading from the 2019 Elgin Awards
- A Tiny Love Poem a Day
You can access a full list of every poem I’ve published (this list is only the ones on Medium!) over at my website: www.hlwalrath.com.
Barely South Review, Vol 12.2, Spring 2021 - Sacrum Researchers comment on how this is more valuable to childbearing…
What other topics in poetry would you like me to write about? Drop me a line in the comments and I’ll consider your idea :)